Thursday, October 13, 2005

Since I can't write as well as my wife, and I never ever will, I have elected to post pictures in the place of words. Here is a collection of random images taken over the years. And yes, several of these are revenge photos for the "cactus picture" that Claire promised she would never show to anyone. Enjoy.

Oh my, what have we here...could it be Claire in the 10th Grade? Why, yes it is!! Take note of the 4" diameter glasses (it should be noted that my glasses were approximately 2x the diamter of Claire's when this picture was taken)



Please note the red sleaves, polka-dot skirt and sailor-like collar. Stylish, indeed. (it should be said that this was about the time I fell head over heals for Claire and, yes, fashion had something to do with it.)
















Apparently, those are all the pictures I'm allowed to post in this blog. Must be a size limit or something. Anyway, my next post will be of normal photos of Claire during the '90s. Well, at least they were normal back then.....

No comments: