Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A new hike...which I will have to detail later, due to computer nonsense.



Jim was very excited about our latest country walk, which we took on Sunday. We went out to the Chilterns and were, again, stunned by the beautiful scenery. It was the first pretty cold day that we have experienced since we moved here, so we bundled up. We also were much more prepared for the weather this time around, but, fortunately, it didn't rain. We were thrilled with our new waterproof hiking boots (mine arrived just days before our hike!) and our feet stayed warm and dry throughout the 11 mile walk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have a lot to say about this walk, but I'm having issues with the computer I'm using, so I think I'll wait to blog about it until we get our home internet hooked up--January 29!!!!!

No comments: