Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fall is falling

It has kind of been fallish all summer here, but suddenly we have noticed that the trees near our house are turning a little yellow and the sun is going down earlier. Today when I was running, I noticed leaves on the ground. I think it's not much longer before fall is upon us here. Fortunately, I love fall, so that's ok.

Today I think I may have had a brush with the offspring of one of the rich and famous. I was attempting to buy a bike online and I am pretty sure that the owner was the daughter of Steve Jobs...you know, Apple computers, ipods, itunes, etc. And she was very cool and down to earth (on email), which for some reason didn't surprise me...afterall, she was using Craig's List. Anyway, unfortunately the bike was sold before I had a chance to see it, but the emailing back and forth about it gave me something to do today (we won't go there).

Less than two weeks until our Norway trip!

No comments: