Sunday, March 09, 2008

Our passports

Kudos to the American Embassy in London, which processed both of our passport renewals with no problems. I feel like I have to post this because of the previous rant posted back in early spring of last year. Anyway, fellow Americans, as long as you follow their directions, your passport will make it back to you in an efficient and organized manner. I just wish I had chosen a day when it wasn't sideways raining and blowing to have my passport picture taken.

3 comments:

Jackson & Avery by Mom said...

you should take a pic of that pic and post it on the blog

Kate and Andy said...

I concur with Jess.

Jim and Claire said...

SOrry guys. I'm not skilled enough to know how to scan the wild picture without also scanning my passport info. SO, you'll just have to see it when you come visit us! xoxox