Thursday, September 04, 2008

Joy and Rapture!

I found my cord, which was stashed in some random cupboard (probably a result of a quicky clean-up). So now I can share some recent pictures of good times.

FIRST the birthday boy eating some celebratory scrambled eggs for his birthday:


The birthday hat has seen a lot of action lately. We went next door for Joe's birthday last week:


Maddy is going to help me with Jim's birthday extravaganza on Saturday. Last night we both failed miserably at getting the Wii going until Joe came over and rescued us, but we are good at party planning:


Meg and Dan came over for one last snuggle with Jack before heading to Italy--the first stop in their world travels! Jack misses them, but is settling in:


Here he is last night. There's a new blanket in town. Currently he is snoring next to me as I blog:


Finchley had to wear his 'Evil' cape last night because he was being incredibly annoying. Since Jack moved in he has been obsessed with going outside and is going to drastic measures to get someone to open the door for him:

But then when he chills out, he gets back to being loveable. Here he is in his favorite sleeping position:

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Jim. And I just love the hat!

RobinMM said...

Hi Claire,

You don't know me ... I just found your blog through one of those random internetty clicky things ... and I started looking at your cute cat pics because I love cute cat pics. I'm a mom to four adorable kitties. Anyway, if you haven't already seen the "OMG Kitty!!!" blog, I think you'd enjoy it: www.omgkitty.com. :-)

Best,
Robin M.