Saturday, November 01, 2008

Jealous Heart

Jim has always had my heart, but lately I've noticed that he might be a little worried about the baby and how it is going to affect him. I'm a little concerned about how he's going to share once the baby gets here. He really got a kick out of the floor gym:


And he's not the only one who likes the blanket we got from Kate and Andy:



But luckily, I got him his very own Baby Bjorn, which has made him very happy. Now if I could just get him to give that frog back....

1 comment:

Kate and Andy said...

I love seeing Jim in that sweatshirt!

I'm glad y'all got a Baby Bjorn. I was thinking about getting you one, but now I won't! I know what I WILL get you, if you don't get it first. Inform me of all baby things so I will not get you a repeat.

I personally want one of those baby chairs for myself that lies back and sort of bounces. You know the ones? They look like the ultimate relaxation chair.