Sunday, November 02, 2008

Now this is how Halloween is SUPPOSED to look

Hopefully Kate doesn't mind that I have stolen a few pictures from her most recent Picasa album to share, because she and Andy had AWESOME Halloween costumes that NEED to be shown to as many people as possible. They were Gonzo (from The Muppets) and Camilla the Chicken (his chicken girlfriend). Kate made their costumes and we are seriously impressed! First the quilt and now this! I can't believe that someone with so much artistic talent is related to me. Here they are in all their Halloween glory:

Camilla the Chicken attacks the woman from "The Birds":

I'm going to fly Kate over to London for Halloween next year so that she can make us glorious costumes and sprinkle some Halloween spirit dust over the city.

1 comment:

Kate and Andy said...

You like my fancy chicken feather feet?