Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back in London--fall fun!

Today we took our rolling grocery cart out and ran some errands. Here are some of the resulting pictures.

Enjoy the rolling grocery cart because now it is no more. Jim popped a wheelie over the curb at Abbey Road and the cart's wheel flew off into the street. Here I am stylin with the cart prior to its death. RIP cart.



And reluctantly having my picture taken in a park near our house.


Finally Jim gave me the camera and we had a good time on Priory Road with me as director. Here is Jim doing some fall frolicking. By the end, we were laughing hysterically and people were crossing the road and looking at us out of the side of their eyes.

Jim on Priory Road


Jim in an intense grocery moment:


Jim running towards me in glee:


Jim loves going to the grocery store!


Weeeeee!!!!! It's AUTUMNAL!!!


I love having my picture taken:


Happy Laughing Jim (on our back steps):


Finchley at the window:

We love fall!

1 comment:

Jackson & Avery by Mom said...

i see that you too now wear your jeans tucked into your boots. I swear, if those boots had tassles and the jeans were stone washed, I would think I was back in junior high in long island!