Monday, January 29, 2007

The Amazing Disappearances

Yesterday, I went to St. Albans, where I explored the town and took lots of pictures with our fabulous camera. Alas, I cannot share these pictures with you because the cord, with which I transfer pictures from the camera to the computer has mysteriously disappeared. Additionally, my paperwork for my background check has also disappeared.

Needless to say, I'm feeling kind of frustrated right now, because I don't understand how, in a house which has so little in it and is so small, two pretty obvious things could just not be ANYWHERE. We have very little storage space, here, so things are usually pretty obvious.

Anyway, I have given up on the background check paperwork and will have to start all over on that, but I have not given up on the camera cord, which may have been stashed somewhere I do not know about. So, stay tuned for exciting pictures from St. Albans. Until then, I give you this:

No comments: