Monday, January 29, 2007

It's ok to be jealous.

Jim and I just got our plane tickets to go to Switzerland and ski in France with our new friends Carolina and Dave and their two boys. We leave next Friday and will come back on Monday. Carolina and Dave have graciously offered to share their chalet with us and...WE ARE GOING SKIING IN FRANCE!!! WHOHOOO!!!!!

This is fabulous (unless I break my leg. This will only be my second time skiing in my life). We were going to go to Paris that weekend, but we can do that anytime. I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN SAY THAT!

Living in London is awesome.

Still working on the camera cord. Pictures of St. Albans to come soon. Until then, ponder this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you met Robert Smith on the streets of London, as we aspire to do, how would you address him? Would you say, "Hey Robert!" or would you say, "Hi Mr. Smith!" Jim and I decided that we would have to refer to him as Robert Smith (full name) because that's just the way it is. "Hey Robert Smith. You have played a constant role in ou lives since adolescents and were a huge part of our meeting in high school. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

I still love him, even though he is all bloated now. He just is so...mellow and I hear he drives an electric car. That would be funny to see.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Claire! I had no idea that you and your husband are Cure fans. My wife and I are HUGE Cure fans. Ha! Small world.

Btw, glad to see that you have been having such a great time in the UK! The pictures from your French skiing trip magnefique' (sp?)!!!